PixMob is where creativity means putting a smile on people’s faces. We strive to reinvent the live event industry by creating crowd experiences that make people want to jump up and down, through immersive technologies that feel like magic. Our wearable objects have been chosen by the likes of Oprah, Tiësto, the Super Bowl and over 700 international shows and artists. We're growing fast and are recognized as the global leader of our niche.
Based in Montreal, PixMob is rooted in design and innovation. We build our entire ecosystem by ourselves, from the ground-up. Our culture is ingrained by a spirit of redefinition. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. And we need brain power to figure it out. Yours.
We believe in people being inspired by their work and their environment, and cubicles are not part of the vision. We invest in our team by going canoeing on weekends, getting VIP tickets at shows, and renting countryside inns for the best Christmas parties. We do it with humility, we do it together.
If you like to think big, get things done and have fun, you may be one of us. Join the adventure!
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE:
You are a dynamic, highly-motivated sales professional looking for your next challenge?
You have an enthusiasm for innovative technologies and the role they can play in live events?
You are excited by the opportunity to build meaningful relationships and bring value to existing and new clients?
As an Account Manager, you will be part of the integrated sales team responsible for generating new opportunities with our existing clients, as well as proactively sourcing and building new customer accounts.
Your focus is to drive the sales of our PixMob product line (pixmob.com) or klik (klik.co), continually seeking new ways to create immersive experiences through integrating LED wearables and effects into events of varying types and sizes.
Please note that the level of responsibility given to the person chosen will depend on his experiences. Here is a non-exhaustive list of responsibilities associated with this role.
1. Client relations and sales activities (general)
• Build proposals for clients, obtain sales orders and collaborate with Production and Operation teams to ensure smooth execution of projects;
• Maintain up-to-date sales records on sales pipeline and update sales opportunities in the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM);
• Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
2. Account management (existing clients)
• Service existing accounts by proactively seeking new ways to add value, build relationships, improve processes, and encourage recurrent business;
• Deepen understanding of decision-making process in each key account;
• Deepen understanding of key market segments as well as geographic markets by monitoring trends and staying informed on competition.
3. Business development (new clients)
• Establish new accounts by proactively seeking and contacting potential clients;
• Identify and rank the most relevant market segments, key players, and assist in refining PixMob’s offerings to create solutions for clients;
• Plan and organize regular travel to build and maintain client network: booking meetings, preparing presentations and representing PixMob while on the road;
• Generate and update market research for any given markets in collaboration with the Sales and Marketing teams;
• Keep management informed by submitting regular activity and results reports.
• Demonstrate success in proactive selling in a B2B setting (2-3 years), ideally related to live events;
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience;
• Fluency in English, French is an asset.
• Independent worker, entrepreneurial spirit, self-starter, with a proven ability to set goals and to measure progress accordingly;
• Patience, diplomacy and strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Flexibility in operating within developing structures and comfort with frequently changing priorities;
• Well-organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time.
• Experience and a contact network in sales related to events such as live concerts, corporate events, music festivals, touring productions, lighting design and merchandising;
• Experience and a contact network with European clients.
• Ability to speak additional languages;
• 40 hours a week;
• Salary depending on the experience level;
• Between 25-50% travel (dependent on territory focus, can be within North America and/or international);
Forward your resume by completing the following FORM.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.