PixMob is where creativity means putting a smile on people’s faces. We strive to reinvent the live event industry by creating crowd experiences that make people want to jump up and down, through immersive technologies that feel like magic. Our wearable objects have been chosen by the likes of Oprah, Tiësto, the Super Bowl and over 700 international shows and artists. We're growing fast and are recognized as the global leader of our niche.
PixMob is rooted in design and innovation. We build our entire ecosystem by ourselves, from the ground-up. Our culture is ingrained by a spirit of redefinition. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. And we need brain power to figure it out. Yours.
We believe in people being inspired by their work and their environment, and cubicles are not part of the vision. We invest in our team by going canoeing on weekends, getting VIP tickets at shows, and renting countryside inns for the best Christmas parties. We do it with humility, we do it together.
If you like to think big, get things done and have fun, you may be one of us. Join the adventure!
Our growing team is currently looking for a Content Marketing Specialist.
• Find information and deepen knowledge on topics;
• Imagine angle or concept related to the brief;
• Write content and optimize copywriting for search engines and mobile;
• Deliberate and search for visual content to accompany the text;
• Participate in the development and / or execution of visual content (video, photo or graphic);
• Run content marketing campaigns.
• In collaboration with the Brand Managers, develop and present different types of reports;
• In collaboration with the Brand Managers, ensure the delivery of content on other platforms;
• Ensure the respect of the strategy in the declination of the contents and the evolution of the digital ecosystem;
• Conduct analysis and present industry best practices.
In collaboration with the Brand Managers, develop content strategies that include:
To perform a 360 analysis (business needs and internal issues, competitive context, target audiences, etc.) to diagnose and identify content opportunities;
To analyze current content and its target audiences, and make strategic and tactical recommendations;
To develop strategies for optimizing and personalizing content;
To develop content production tools (page plan, editorial calendar, etc.);
To establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to calculate ROI content.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in similar functions; or
• Completed a Bachelor of Communications
• Excellent mastery of English (spoken and written)
• Mastery of the Adobe CS suite;
• Mastering a marketing automation tool, an asset
• Be creative and passionate about marketing and digital strategies
• Team spirit
• Ability for interpersonal relationships
• Ability to manage multiple files simultaneously
• Experience in the event industry or international show production an asset
• 40 hours per week
• Salary determined according to experience
Forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the title of the position in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Want to stay informed? Subscribe to our newsletter.