PixMob is where creativity means putting a smile on people’s faces. We strive to reinvent the live event industry by creating crowd experiences that make people want to jump up and down, through immersive technologies that feel like magic. Our wearable objects have been chosen by the likes of Oprah, Tiësto, the Super Bowl and over 700 international shows and artists. We're growing fast and are recognized as the global leader of our niche.
PixMob is rooted in design and innovation. We build our entire ecosystem by ourselves, from the ground-up. Our culture is ingrained by a spirit of redefinition. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. And we need brain power to figure it out. Yours.
We believe in people being inspired by their work and their environment, and cubicles are not part of the vision. We invest in our team by going canoeing on weekends, getting VIP tickets at shows, and renting countryside inns for the best Christmas parties. We do it with humility, we do it together.
If you like to think big, get things done and have fun, you may be one of us. Join the adventure!
The CRM and Marketing Automation Coordinator coordinates and oversees the production, configuration and execution of CRM campaigns and supports the management team.
• Exploiting CRM tools required to configure, deploy, and maintain multi-channel campaigns;
• Assist CRM strategy managers with their campaign plans to help determine campaign targets, strategies and priorities as well as strategic change;
• Actively participate in the implementation, monitoring and optimization of campaign KPIs;
• Work closely with sales and marketing teams as consultants on CRM best practices;
• Be proactive and flexible on a daily basis and be able to work in a fast-paced environment, subject to changes and/or updates at short notice;
• Implement targeted content rules and appropriate personalization data to support campaign goals;
• Work with teams to develop a deep understanding of customer behaviors and campaign responsiveness;
• Validate and ensure the quality of all campaigns before publication;
• Perform any other related tasks.
• Possess a college or university degree related to digital marketing, computer science or online technologies;
• Possess 2 to 3 years of professional experience in the use of CRM tools and marketing automation (SalesForce and Pardot);
• Demonstrate a problem-solving and feeding spirit by answering the question "how are we going to do it?";
• Demonstrate excellent coordination skills;
• Be able to evolve in an ambiguous environment, and to know how to organize the resources needed to accomplish the objectives before the deadline;
• Have a good understanding of HTML / CSS, an asset;
• Have a good knowledge of CRM key performance indicators and CRM best practices;
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
• Demonstrate a passion for the event industry and technologies.
• 40 hours per week
• Salary determined according to experience
Forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the title of the position in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Want to stay informed? Subscribe to our newsletter.