PixMob is where creativity means putting a smile on people’s faces. We strive to reinvent the live event industry, through immersive technologies. We create magical atmospheres and experiences that remain engraved in the memories.
In it’s desire to further their mission to create unity during events, PixMob introduces klik - a commitment solution that promotes exchanges between participants through connected objects, and collects accurate data allowing organizers to better understand and improve the dynamics of their future events.
Rooted in design and innovation, we build our entire ecosystem by ourselves, from the ground-up. Our culture is ingrained by a spirit of redefinition. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. And we need brain power to figure it out. Yours.
We believe in people being inspired by their work and their environment, and cubicles are not part of the vision. We invest in our team by going canoeing on weekends, getting VIP tickets at shows, and renting countryside inns for the best Christmas parties. We do it with humility, we do it together.
If you like to think big, get things done and have fun, you may be one of us. Join the adventure!
Our growing team is currently looking for a Data Product Specialist.
• Design tailored reports that deliver valuable insights to world-class event organizers Tap into abundant raw event data and weave it into an evocative story;
• Work closely with our product team to inform the development of streamlined and relevant data products involving rich stakeholder interactions;
• Consult with clients to establish event goals, segment attendees and identify valuable data points that will be collected by our on site technical team;
• Own the klik dashboard product, define features, indicators and visualizations that will empower event professionals to make real-time decision at their event;
• Acquire the experience to advise on the analysis of emerging event metrics such as attendee engagement, biometrics and emotional characterization;
• Track product usage and adoption metrics to support the product development decision-making process with data driven insights;
• Design relevant and engaging visualizations that make our clients shine in the boardroom.
• 1-3 years of experience in data analysis;
• University degree in engineering, computer science or business with a technology specialization (required);
• Master’s degree in Business Intelligence (asset);
• Able to extract, mix & mash data with the ability to automate the process;
• Team spirit and sense of responsibility towards the team;
• Solid problem solving and disambiguation skills;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both french and english;
• Expert Data Management, Data Exploration & Visualization skills;
• Has an eye for presenting data in an impactful way for the everyday event organizer & executive;
• Able to work efficiently in a multifunctional team.
• 40 hours per week
• Salary depending on experience
Forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the title of the position in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Want to stay informed? Subscribe to our newsletter.