PixMob is where creativity means putting a smile on people’s faces. We strive to reinvent the live event industry by creating crowd experiences that make people want to jump up and down, through immersive technologies that feel like magic. Our wearable objects have been chosen by the likes of Oprah, Tiësto, the Super Bowl and over 700 international shows and artists. We're growing fast and are recognized as the global leader of our niche.
Based in Montreal, PixMob is rooted in design and innovation. We build our entire ecosystem by ourselves, from the ground-up. Our culture is ingrained by a spirit of redefinition. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. And we need brain power to figure it out. Yours.
We believe in people being inspired by their work and their environment, and cubicles are not part of the vision. We invest in our team by going canoeing on weekends, getting VIP tickets at shows, and renting countryside inns for the best Christmas parties. We do it with humility, we do it together.
If you like to think big, get things done and have fun, you may be one of us. Join the adventure!
Our growing team is currently looking for a Full Stack Developer.
As a Full Stack Developer you will work in PixMob’s Research and Development team, which is responsible for designing and creating all PixMob’s products. You will be helping to create new PixMob experiences by developing and deploying web applications, portals and other user-facing UIs required for PixMob products. In addition to technical competence and experience, PixMob is looking for someone who will bring creativity and originality to the product design process.
• Design, implement, test, and deploy web applications supporting PixMob products;
• Use cutting-edge technologies to provide amazing user experiences for PixMob clients;
• Implement tests to ensure smooth operation in high-pressure deployments;
• Define and document major systems components, test, and deployment procedures;
• With the PixMob R&D Team, participate in bringing new products to release.
• Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
• Experience in a wide variety of programming languages, including at least one front-end language and one general-purpose language;
• Experience with cutting-edge web technologies: HTML5, CSS, Angular, Backbone, etc;
• Strong Agile tendencies: TDD and unit-testing, iteration, SCM, Refactoring, Pairing;
• Knowledge of a variety of DBs and APIs (SQL, NoSQL, WebSockets, REST, etc);
• Experience in design, layout, styling and graphics for web-based UIs;
• Bilingual: French and English;
• Experience with virtualization: AWS, Google Compute Engine, Docker, SAP Hana, etc;
• Experience with iOS or Android development;
• Analytical, ability to synthesize information;
• Organizational skills, attention to detail;
• Autonomy, proactivity and professional attitude;
• Punctuality and discipline;
• 40 hours per week
• Salary depending on experience
Forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the title of the position in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.