PixMob strives to reinvent the live event industry by creating crowd experiences that make people want to jump up and down, through immersive technologies that feel like magic. Our wearable technologies have been chosen by the likes of Taylor Swift, Shawn Mendes, Tiësto, the Super Bowl and hundreds of international events and artists. We're growing fast and are recognized as the global leader of our niche.
Rooted in design and innovation, we build our entire ecosystem by ourselves, from the ground-up. Our culture is ingrained by a spirit of redefinition. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. And we need brain power to figure it out. Yours.
If you like to think big and working in a fun environment with incredibly talented people, you may be one of us. Join the adventure!
Our growing team is currently looking for a Graphic Designer.
Create marketing presentation materials for special projects
• Prepare presentations in close collaboration with the Sales team;
• Prepare visual aids relevant to the presentation of an offer, including the development of product renderings;
• Collaborate with Sales, Production and R&D teams.
Develop specific marketing material for the PixMob brand
• Content for brand identity;
• Visuals for on-site and boot activations.
The selected candidate will take care of:
• Apply and decline the brand identity;
• Make models, layouts and graphic designs;
• Produce presentation documents;
• Decline of print and web formats;
• Perform quality control with a strong attention to detail;
• Track projects from concept to production;
• Ensuring product photo-realistic 3D models from CAD.
• Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in an agency
• Master the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro & After Effects) and Keyshot software
• Be humble, creative and perfectionist
• Demonstrate skills for interpersonal relationships
• Be able to manage multiple files simultaneously
• Be able to work with tight deadlines
• Experience in events or international show production, an asset
• Have an ease in photography, video and / or motion design, an asset
• 40 hours per week
• Salary determined according to experience
Forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate the title of the position in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.