PixMob strives to reinvent the live event industry by creating crowd experiences that make people want to jump up and down, through immersive technologies that feel like magic. Our wearable technologies have been chosen by the likes of Taylor Swift, Shawn Mandes, Tiësto, the Super Bowl and hundreds of international events and artists. We're growing fast and are recognized as the global leader of our niche.
PixMob is rooted in design and innovation. We build our entire ecosystem by ourselves, from the ground-up. Our culture is ingrained by a spirit of redefinition. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. And we need brain power to figure it out. Yours.
If you like to think big and working in a fun environment with incredibly talented people, you may be one of us. Join the adventure!
Our growing team is currently looking for a Freelance Industrial Designer.
● Participate in the research process related to a given product brief for the development of concepts;
● Contribute innovative solutions to the design and mass-manufacturing of wearable electronic products for live events;
● Design 3D modeling of the products;
● Validate technical functionalities of products and prototypes;
● Ensure the feasibility of the products in a mass-manufacturing context;
● Generate product's presentation drawings;
● Make physical prototypes for client's presentations;
● Generate manufacturing documentation (assembly guides, Q.A. procedures, etc.);
● Communicate with factories during manufacturing.
● Technical degree in Industrial Design or equivalent
● Excellent knowledge of SolidWorks and Adobe Creative Suite
● 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar position
● Experience with rapid prototyping (3D printing, CNC and laser-cutting)
● Experience in eco-conscious materials and manufacturing methods
● Experience with plastic injection & mould-making
● Experience in the design of electronic products, an asset
● Creativity and openness
● Autonomy and great attention to detail
● Bilingual (French and English, Mandarin is an asset)
● Freelance position
● Salary based on portfolio and experience
Forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the title of the position in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Want to stay informed? Subscribe to our newsletter.