PixMob is where creativity means putting a smile on people’s faces. We strive to reinvent the live event industry, through immersive technologies. We create magical atmospheres and experiences that remain engraved in the memories.
In it’s desire to further their mission to create unity during events, PixMob introduces klik - a commitment solution that promotes exchanges between participants through connected objects, and collects accurate data allowing organizers to better understand and improve the dynamics of their future events.
Rooted in design and innovation, we build our entire ecosystem by ourselves, from the ground-up. Our culture is ingrained by a spirit of redefinition. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. And we need brain power to figure it out. Yours.
We believe in people being inspired by their work and their environment, and cubicles are not part of the vision. We invest in our team by going canoeing on weekends, getting VIP tickets at shows, and renting countryside inns for the best Christmas parties. We do it with humility, we do it together.
If you like to think big, get things done and have fun, you may be one of us. Join the adventure!
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE:
We’re looking for dynamic and motivated business development professionals to drive the commercialisation of our products by developing high-value relationships with our largest and most strategic prospects.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the KABD specialist builds relationships with strategic prospects within an assigned client industry, closing high value opportunities in key accounts that have strong potential for growth. The KABD also leads the strategic approach to an assigned client base, working with other sales development representatives to generate qualified opportunities for a team of account manager to close.
• Acquire new clients within an assigned industry;
• Identify and build relationships with accounts with highest potential for growth (key accounts);
• Close opportunities to achieve goals (including sales quota and new account acquisition targets);
• Lead sales approach and sales process for assigned industry;
• Enlist support of other company resources to assist in lead/opportunity generation, needs analysis, solution development, proposal delivery, and implementation for that industry;
• Assist with client onboarding by managing expectations while ensuring a seamless transfer of information to implementation team and/or account management team;
• Assist other sales and services resources as needed.
• Demonstrate success in proactive selling and business development in a B2B, live events or tech setting (5+ years);
• Degree in business administration, marketing or equivalent experience;
• Fluency in English, French is an asset.
• Strong communication skills and passion for innovation, ability to present and simplify technical concepts in order to communicate the business value behind the solutions we offer;
• Resourceful, self-motivated, driven and able to think outside the box with strong problem-solving skills;
• Organized yet flexible, able to navigate frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
• Diplomatic and personable with strong written and verbal communication skills;
• A dedicated team player;
• Experience and a contact network in sales related to events such as live concerts, corporate events, music festivals, touring productions, lighting design and merchandising is an asset.
• 40 hours a week
• Salary depending on the experience level
• Between 25-50% travel (based in Montreal)
• Non-standard job hours may apply
Forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate the title of the position in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.