PixMob is where creativity means putting a smile on people’s faces. We strive to reinvent the live event industry by creating crowd experiences that make people want to jump up and down, through immersive technologies that feel like magic. Our wearable objects have been chosen by the likes of Oprah, Tiësto, the Super Bowl and over 700 international shows and artists. We're growing fast and are recognized as the global leader of our niche.
PixMob is rooted in design and innovation. We build our entire ecosystem by ourselves, from the ground-up. Our culture is ingrained by a spirit of redefinition. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. And we need brain power to figure it out. Yours.
We believe in people being inspired by their work and their environment, and cubicles are not part of the vision. We invest in our team by going canoeing on weekends, getting VIP tickets at shows, and renting countryside inns for the best Christmas parties. We do it with humility, we do it together.
If you like to think big, get things done and have fun, you may be one of us. Join the adventure!
Our growing team is currently looking for a Multimedia operator - Stage technician
• Program and operate PixMob technology for various events
• Determine the client’s artistic and technical needs in collaboration with the Technical Director and Producer
• Create PixMob effects aligned with the client’s creative needs and vision
• Prepare and test equipment in preparation for events
• Set up and tear down technical installations
• Represent PixMob before clients
• Participate to create artistic content to support the sales team
• Show experience: lighting, set up/tear down
• Knowledge of technical operations (lighting, scenic installation) in event production
• Working knowledge of GrandMA2
• Ability to interpret lighting plans
• Basic knowledge in health and security in a work environment
• Ability to travel frequently abroad (a valid passport)
• Very flexible in terms of schedule and tasks
• Bilingual english-french
• Exccellent stress management
• Professional attitude, punctuality and communication
• Analytical and problem-solving oriented
• Ability to work within a team
• Permanent full-time position (40 hours per week)
• Salary based on experience
Forward your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the title of the position in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Want to stay informed? Subscribe to our newsletter.