PixMob is where creativity means putting a smile on people’s faces. We strive to reinvent the live event industry by creating crowd experiences that make people want to jump up and down, through immersive technologies that feel like magic. Our wearable objects have been chosen by the likes of Oprah, Tiësto, the Super Bowl and over 700 international shows and artists. We're growing fast and are recognized as the global leader of our niche.
PixMob is rooted in design and innovation. We build our entire ecosystem by ourselves, from the ground-up. Our culture is ingrained by a spirit of redefinition. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. And we need brain power to figure it out. Yours.
We believe in people being inspired by their work and their environment, and cubicles are not part of the vision. We invest in our team by going canoeing on weekends, getting VIP tickets at shows, and renting countryside inns for the best Christmas parties. We do it with humility, we do it together.
If you like to think big, get things done and have fun, you may be one of us. Join the adventure!
Our growing team is currently looking for a Project Manager.
• Ensure complete project management for events using PixMob technologies;
• Develop and monitor timelines;
• Make sure client contracts are carried out;
• Make sure clients approve deliverables;
• Diligently monitor costs, logistics and project content;
• Coordinate transportation and teamwork;
• Identify problems and their solutions, considering the client's limitations and technical/commercial issues;
• Develop and track daily schedules for each project;
• Share project progress in relation to the initial plan and expectations for delivery;
• Ensure that there is a healthy working atmosphere and good communication in the project team;
• Carry out any other related tasks required by the production director.
• 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position;
• Proficient in MS Office suite (MS Project an asset);
• Must be fully bilingual (English and French);
• Able to work on a multidisciplinary team;
• Flexible and adaptable (growing company);
• Demonstrates initiative, independence and professionalism;
• Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize information;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Understands technical issues;
• Organized and able to manage priorities;
• Excellent stress management and problem-solving skills.
• 40 hours per week
• Salary determined according to experience
Forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the title of the position in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Want to stay informed? Subscribe to our newsletter.