PixMob is where creativity means putting a smile on people's faces. We strive to reinvent the live event industry by creating crowd experiences that make people want to jump up and down, through immersive technologies that feel like magic. Our wearable objects have been chosen by the likes of Oprah, Tiësto, the Super Bowl and over 700 international shows and artists. We're growing fast and are recognized as the global leader of our niche.
Based in Montreal, PixMob is rooted in design and innovation. We build our entire ecosystem by ourselves, from the ground-up. Our culture is ingrained by a spirit of redefinition. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. And we need brain power to figure it out. Yours.
We believe in people being inspired by their work and their environment, and cubicles are not part of the vision. We invest in our team by going canoeing on weekends, getting VIP tickets at shows, and renting countryside inns for the best Christmas parties. We do it with humility, we do it together.
If you like to think big, get things done and have fun, you may be one of us. Join the adventure.
We’re looking for someone who is proactive, organized and friendly to contribute to the growth of a rapidly evolving, fun and dynamic sales team.
As sales coordinator, you’ll play a key role in supporting our sales team by coordinating information between sales and other departments. You’ll also handle sales-related administrative tasks. We’re looking for candidates with leadership experience who are interested in growing into an account management, team lead or management role in future.
• Sales team coordination: dispatch inbound leads to team members, systematize outbound efforts by coordinating information between marketing and sales team members
• Interdepartmental coordination: ensure the smooth and timely transfer of information about confirmed sales to internal departments (accounting, production, operations)
• Sales team management support: provide recruitment assistance, onboard and train sales team members, communicate goals and monitor progress
• Administrative sales tasks: ensure the adequacy and accessibility of sales-related materials and tools, complete and review important sales-related documentation, prepare and review team expense reports, assist team travel bookings, conduct CRM data quality control
• Inside sales: provide ongoing support to partners (from ensuring the adequacy of sales-related materials for partners to partner order processing)
• Proven success (2+ years) in a coordination, project management, sales or administrative role
• Experience in a leadership role, in the events industry or with Salesforce CRM (an asset)
• A bachelor’s degree in administration, marketing or a related field
• Resourceful, self-motivated and able to think outside the box with strong problem-solving skills
• Organized yet flexible, able to navigate frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
• Diplomatic and personable with strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French
• A dedicated team player
• Proactive in anticipating needs and suggesting new, more efficient ways to work
• Interested in growing into an account management or team leadership role
• 40 hours a week
• Salary depending on the experience level
• Between 25-50% travel (based in Montreal)
• Non-standard job hours may apply
Send your tailored resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Please indicate the title of the position in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.