PixMob is where creativity means putting a smile on people faces. We strive to reinvent the live event industry by creating crowd experiences that make people want to jump up and down, through immersive technologies that feel like magic. Our wearable objects have been chosen by the likes of Oprah, Tiësto, the 2014 Super Bowl and over 600 international shows and artists. We're growing fast and are recognised as the global leader of our niche.
Based in Montreal, PixMob is rooted in design and innovation. We build our entire ecosystem by ourselves, from the ground-up. Our culture is engrained by a spirit of redefinition. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. And we need brain power to figure it out. Yours.
Are you a dynamic, highly-motivated sales professional looking for your next challenge?
Are you enthusiastic about innovative technologies and the role they can play in live events? Are you excited about the opportunity to build meaningful relationships and bring value to new and existing clients?
As senior account manager, you will be part of the integrated sales team responsible for generating new opportunities with existing clients, while proactively sourcing and building new accounts. Your focus is to drive the sales of our latest product line, klik (klik.co) – an innovative engagement platform for live events that includes smart wearable devices, a proprietary IoT-beacon infrastructure and a cloud-based back end. Frequent travel, primarily within North America, is required.
• 3–5 years of experience in proactive B2B sales
• Experience in selling innovative value-added solutions for clients including smart wearables, IoT, data services and/or SaaS solutions
• Strong communication skills and an ability to explain the business value of technical innovations in simple terms
• A passion for innovation and an aptitude for highlighting its value
• Dedication to quality customer service and relationship-building with clients
• Strong business acumen and an ability to proactively manage a sales pipeline
• Experience in the corporate or live-event industry
• Degree in business or equivalent experience
• Fluency in English, ability to communicate in French
• Resourceful and self-motivated with an ability to think outside the box and problem solve
• Organized, able to manage multiple priorities, set goals and measure progress
• Adaptable, able to navigate frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment; can work in a team or independently
• Diplomatic and personable with strong written and verbal communication skills
Client relations and sales activities (general)
• Generate qualified opportunities, build proposals for clients, close sales and collaborate with the Production and Operation teams to ensure smooth execution of projects
• Proactively manage the sales pipeline and update sales opportunities in the customer relationship management system (CRM)
• Achieve sales targets
Account management (existing clients)
• Service existing accounts by proactively seeking new ways to add value, build relationships, improve processes and encourage recurrent business
• Increase understanding of decision-making processes for each key account
• Increase understanding of key market segments, including geographic markets, by monitoring trends and the competition
Business development (new clients)
• Establish new accounts by proactively seeking and contacting potential clients
• Identify and rank the most relevant market segments, key players, and assist in refining PixMob’s offerings to create solutions for clients
• Plan and organize regular travel to build and maintain the client network
• Book meetings, prepare presentations and represent PixMob while on the road
• Generate and update market research for a given market in collaboration with the Sales and Marketing teams
• Keep management informed by submitting regular activity and results reports
• 25–50% travel (based in Montreal)
• Non-standard job hours apply
• 40 hours per week
• Salary determined according to experience
Send your tailored resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.