PixMob is where creativity means putting a smile on people’s faces. We strive to reinvent the live event industry by creating crowd experiences that make people want to jump up and down, through immersive technologies that feel like magic. Our wearable objects have been chosen by the likes of Oprah, Tiësto, the Super Bowl and over 700 international shows and artists. We're growing fast and are recognized as the global leader of our niche.
PixMob is rooted in design and innovation. We build our entire ecosystem by ourselves, from the ground-up. Our culture is ingrained by a spirit of redefinition. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. And we need brain power to figure it out. Yours.
We believe in people being inspired by their work and their environment, and cubicles are not part of the vision. We invest in our team by going canoeing on weekends, getting VIP tickets at shows, and renting countryside inns for the best Christmas parties. We do it with humility, we do it together.
If you like to think big, get things done and have fun, you may be one of us. Join the adventure!
Our growing team is currently looking for a Software Developer.
• Design, build, test and deploy products supporting klik products;
• Use cutting-edge technologies to provide amazing user experiences;
• Implement automated tests to ensure smooth operation at high-pressure events;
• Help refine and improve the development process;
• With the rest of the team, participate in bringing new products to release.
• Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Strong agile tendencies: TDD and unit-testing, iteration, SCM, Refactoring, Pair Programming
• Experience with a variety of databases (SQL, MongoDb, Redis, Elastic, etc)
• Experience with ReST API design and implementation
• Bilingual: French and English
• Experience with cloud infrastructure an asset (AWS, GCloud etc)
• Experience with web tech an asset (HTML5, CSS, Backbone, React, Vue, etc)
• Experience with mobile development an asset (Android, iOS)
• Analytical, ability to synthesize information
• Organizational skills, attention to detail
• Autonomy, proactivity and professional attitude
• 40 hours per week
• Salary determined according to experience
Forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the title of the position in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.