PixMob is where creativity means putting a smile on people’s faces. We strive to reinvent the live event industry, through immersive technologies. We create magical atmospheres and experiences that remain engraved in the memories.
In it’s desire to further their mission to create unity during events, PixMob introduces klik - a commitment solution that promotes exchanges between participants through connected objects, and collects accurate data allowing organizers to better understand and improve the dynamics of their future events.
Rooted in design and innovation, we build our entire ecosystem by ourselves, from the ground-up. Our culture is ingrained by a spirit of redefinition. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. And we need brain power to figure it out. Yours.
We believe in people being inspired by their work and their environment, and cubicles are not part of the vision. We invest in our team by going canoeing on weekends, getting VIP tickets at shows, and renting countryside inns for the best Christmas parties. We do it with humility, we do it together.
If you like to think big, get things done and have fun, you may be one of us. Join the adventure!
Our growing team is currently looking for a Solutions Engineer to better define solutions aligned with client's needs and klik platform capacities.
• Be the product and solution expert within the Sales team to lead the technical sales process in support of the account’s sales effort;
• Be responsible for discovery calls, solution architecture definition, and delivery of solution-based demonstrations to customers;
• Provide technical direction and specialist knowledge in applying the klik solution to client’s event;
• Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall klik solutions;
• Provide product and solution positioning training to the sales team;
• Design, scope, validate, and present klik’s solutions to include advanced product concepts, professional services development, and 3rd party complimentary products;
• Provide continuity to our clients in the transition from sales to production & deployment of the designed klik solutions;
• Support klik Sales team’s selling efforts;
• Collaborate with the Product team on solving recurring client’s pain points and identifying potential product improvements.
• 5 years experience in similar role (sales engineer, technical sales, solutions engineer, etc)
• Undergraduate degree in engineering (e.g. computer, software, electronics, systems), computer science or equivalent experience
• Functional understanding of APIs and application/data integrations
• Independent worker, entrepreneurial spirit, self-starter, with a proven ability to set goals and to measure progress accordingly
• Demonstrate patience, diplomacy and strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrate flexibility in operating within developing team structures and comfort with frequently changing priorities
• Be well-organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time.
• Fluency in English, French is an asset
• Ability to speak additional languages, an asset.
• Available to travel up to 25% of the time
• 40 hours per week
• Salary determined according to experience
More detailed description available upon request
Forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate the title of the position in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.