PixMob is where creativity means putting a smile on people’s faces. We strive to reinvent the live event industry by creating crowd experiences that make people want to jump up and down, through immersive technologies that feel like magic. Our wearable objects have been chosen by the likes of Oprah, Tiësto, the Super Bowl and over 700 international shows and artists. We're growing fast and are recognized as the global leader of our niche.
PixMob is rooted in design and innovation. We build our entire ecosystem by ourselves, from the ground-up. Our culture is ingrained by a spirit of redefinition. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. And we need brain power to figure it out. Yours.
We believe in people being inspired by their work and their environment, and cubicles are not part of the vision. We invest in our team by going canoeing on weekends, getting VIP tickets at shows, and renting countryside inns for the best Christmas parties. We do it with humility, we do it together.
If you like to think big, get things done and have fun, you may be one of us. Join the adventure!
Our growing team is currently looking for a Technical Support Specialist.
The Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day management of hardware and software infrastructure. The candidate we are looking for must have strong interpersonal skills, be willing to work in an fast paced word environment and to handle additional tasks.
As PixMob delivers events all around the world, remote support for users in different time zones may be required.
• Provide technical support in person or remotely by phone or screen sharing;
• Perform troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions;
• Implement security procedures and monitor firewall & anti-virus;
• Onboard new users (hardware & account preparation, training);
• Manage software licence assignment;
• Keep an eye on updates to avoid broken integrations between apps;
• Perform monthly audit of company’s hardware & software infrastructure;
• Maintain and update documentation;
• Continious self training: Gain a deep understanding of the interactions between cloud-based tools and keep informed of new features.
• College diploma (DEC) or Post secondary education in a relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
• Bilingual (English and French)
• Good knowledge of Apple/Mac platform
• Experience with Google Apps Suite
• Experience with networking and WiFi
• Knowledge of PC/MAC laptop hardware components (external and internal)
• Experience with AWS or Google Cloud/virtual server configuration
• Professional and punctual with strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to learn and assimilate new technologies quickly
• Sense of analysis and problem solving
• Able to synthesize information
• Knowledge of Linux/OSX command line and Shell scripts
• Knowledge of REST APIs, JSON, SAML
• Experience with Force.com (Salesforce)
• Knowledge of computer security principles
• Knowledge of ITIL principles
• Experience with LAMP web server troubleshooting
• 40 hours per week
• Salary determined according to experience
Forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate the title of the position in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Want to stay informed? Subscribe to our newsletter.