PixMob is where creativity means putting a smile on people’s faces. We strive to reinvent the live event industry, through immersive technologies. We create magical atmospheres and experiences that remain engraved in the memories.
In it’s desire to further their mission to create unity during events, PixMob introduces klik - a commitment solution that promotes exchanges between participants through connected objects, and collects accurate data allowing organizers to better understand and improve the dynamics of their future events.
Rooted in design and innovation, we build our entire ecosystem by ourselves, from the ground-up. Our culture is ingrained by a spirit of redefinition. What worked yesterday, may not work tomorrow. And we need brain power to figure it out. Yours.
We believe in people being inspired by their work and their environment, and cubicles are not part of the vision. We invest in our team by going canoeing on weekends, getting VIP tickets at shows, and renting countryside inns for the best Christmas parties. We do it with humility, we do it together.
If you like to think big, get things done and have fun, you may be one of us. Join the adventure!
Our growing team is currently looking for a Technician for klik solution (klik.co).
● Deploy, configure, program, maintain and operate klik technology for on-site events;
● In collaboration with the technical director and producer, determine the client's artistic and technical needs;
● Prepare and test technical equipment for events;
● Prepare, set up, test, and take down technical equipment for on-site events and ensure proper operation;
● Communicate with clients about technical needs;
● Imagine and design lighting effects related to the customer's vision and creativity;
● Participate in the improvement, development and testing of our technologies;
● Being a klik ambassador to clients on-site;
● Carry out all other related tasks.
● College diploma (DEC) in Stage management, IT network management or possess 2 years of experience in a related field
● Basic knowledge of computer networks and protocols (UDP, TCP / IP, Art-Net, WiFi, Ethernet, Bluetooth), an asset
● Ability to learn how to use new software
● Available for frequent international travel (must hold a valid passport)
● Flexible regarding tasks and schedules; able to work long hours over consecutive days
● Excellent stress management skills; can solve problems easily under pressure
● Can work in both English and French
● Professional and punctual with strong interpersonal skills
● Basic lighting skills (DMX) an asset
● Experience in production and technical operations events: lighting, audiovisual, multimedia, editing / disassembly, etc., an asset
● Practical knowledge of the GrandMA2 or similar system, an asset
● Ability to work in a team
● Basics in health and safety at work, especially in the context of show or event, an asset
● Ability to interpret technical show plans, an asset
● Practical knowledge of G-Suites / Office Suite / Slack / Illustrator, an asset
• 40 hours per week (we are also looking for freelancers)
• Salary determined according to experience
Forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the title of the position in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.